|Scan, store and share information across the network with the Canon network document scanners. The ScanFront Scanning and sharing information across the network has never been simpler than with Canon’s ScanFront 300e/300eP. A huge colour touch-screen enables one-touch operation whilst embedded eCopy ShareScan® software allows seamless integration with many business applications and workflows. Remote management and sophisticated security capabilities make it as desirable to IT departments as it is to users.
Canon offers three different connectors:
- eCopy Connectors – Connectors are ShareScan modules that allow the ScanFront 300e/300eP to integrate with popular business applications and services, including document management systems, email and fax servers.
- Standard Connectors – Provides general file sending functions for secure and convenient scanning. The core connectors include Scan-to-Desktop, Scan-to-Printer, Exchange Mail, LDAP Mail, Lotus Notes Mail, Fax via Exchange, Fax via SMTP and Fax via Lotus Notes.
- Optional Connectors – Provide a common eCopy interface for seamless integration with popular industry applications. Several industry application connectors are available, enabling more seamless integration with popular industry content management and workflow solutions. Additional customised connectors are continually being developed by software integrators using the available eCopyShareScan SDK Connector.
This high-speed network scanner can connect to a businesses network without the assistance of additional hardware or software applications. he network scanner’s allows the device to be conveniently placed in offices where space may be limited, such as in busy corporate departments, branch offices and reception areas. With its sleek but strong robust design it is also ideal at customer retail service points to capture client information such as processing application forms.
Remote management and sophisticated security capabilities make it as desirable to IT departments as it does to its users. Ideal for network applications and office environments where up to 3,000 documents a day are scanned.
- Embedded eCopy ShareScan software allows for seamless integration with business applications and workflows.
- Powerful desktop scanning with eCopy PDF Pro Office.
- Browse folders, enter file names and add index information whilst scanning.
- Optical scanning resolution of 600dpi ensures exceptional image quality, accompanied by advanced image processing functions.
- Fingerprint authentication can be used for quick and convenient access (ScanFront 300eP only).
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection (ScanFront 300eP only).
• ShareScan Set-Up CD-ROM
• eCopy PDF Pro Office CD-ROM
• User Manual and Set-up guide.
|Document size min
|Document size max
|Long document mode
|ADF capacity (80 g/sqm)
|Speed (A4, Portrait)
|- B/W (200dpi)
|- Color (200dpi)
|Dimensions operating (WxDxH)
||310 x 298 x 571 mm
|Dimensions closed (WxDxH)
||310 x 161 x 220 mm
|Additonal Interface||USB 2.0 (4x): for Memory stick, Mouse, Keyboard |
|* ScanFront 300eP|