Imprint your scanned documents electronically during export.The Digital Imprinter is the modern variant of the sequential imprinters and endorsers used in high end production scanners. But instead of using ink, the CaptureBites Digital Imprinter imprints information electronically on your scanned documents during export. Therefore, it works with all scanners or MFP images that you import into your capture software. With the Digital Imprinter you can imprint your scanned documents electronically with any index field value or fixed text in a font of choice. You can also overlay logos or embed transparent watermarks.
You can use the Digital Imprinter to:
- Electronically imprint the batch number and document number on each scanned document image as a reference the original paper in case of legal dispute electronically
- Imprint watermarks to mark scanned documents as confidential, mark them as a copy or superimpose your company’s logo. Transparent watermarks are supported when scanning in color
- Use bar code fonts to imprint an index value, so you don’t need to re-index when an already scanned document needs to be scanned again. This is often required when an approval signature is required from both customer (first scan) and company (second scan). The bar code can also serve as a separator.
- Create edges in a color of choice on top or bottom, so the digital imprint does not interfere with the content of your documents.
- Position logos, index fields, time stamps etc. precisely through configurable margins
Scanned image before digital imprinting:
Scanned image after digital imprinting of Scan Date and Time, Scan Station ID, Index Value in Bar Code format and watermarking the image with a transparent logo:
The download installs a functional version of this CaptureBite. It also includes some demo images and a demo job to show the functionality. In demo mode it will stamp exported images with a demo stamp. You can switch the demo version to full production mode by entering an activation code.