Imaging for SharePointScan, Search, and View. Imaging for SharePoint provides an affordable platform-based Document Imaging solution for managing your company's unstructured content in Microsoft SharePoint.
Data Technology Project Leader
OverviewOne of the greatest pain points for anyone in business today is the amount of time it takes for people to process the large amount of paper and electronic data they encounter every day, such as financial information, email messages, faxes, printed reports, and correspondence.
Microsoft SharePoint provides a platform for addressing these needs through an integrated suite of server capabilities for enterprise search, content management, business process facilitation, simplified information sharing, and enhanced business insight. KnowledgeLake Imaging for SharePoint completes the picture with integrated components that extend the SharePoint platform into a fully functional document imaging system. With this Microsoft Document Imaging solution for SharePoint, it is easier for users to organize, store, access and route millions of scanned documents and data across the enterprise.
With KnowledgeLake Imaging for SharePoint, you can:
- Provide easy access to your information workers with pre-configured or flexible search scenarios
- View, annotate and index images from a web browser using a SilverLight based document viewer
- Easily scan batches of documents
- Centralize the configuration of indexing, database validation and lookups for use across the entire KnowledgeLake product family
- Scan and index documents without ever leaving the SharePoint interface
KnowledgeLake Imaging for SharePoint provides a comprehensive Document Imaging solution for