Unify for SharePoint
Dynamics - Unifying business applications with SharePoint
Major Federal Agency
|KnowledgeLake supports the full suite of Dynamics ERP and CRM applications:|
KnowledgeLake surfaces SharePoint content to Dynamics applications to enable users to search, reference and archive documents in SharePoint without leaving familiar Dynamics screens.
- Gain instant access to any document the moment it is needed – improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Use SharePoint as a core repository for all your organization’s content instead of information silos.
- Share the same content between various Dynamics applications and departments. Store information once and use it in many areas. For example: Capture a client invoice within ERP, retrieve it from a CRM customer record.
- One click “Capture & Index” to SharePoint of paper, electronic files and emails.
- Search and retrieve unstructured content from SharePoint with one click of a button embedded in your Dynamics application.
- The KnowledgeLake solution is context-aware; the action buttons only display when integrations are available within your business application (e.g. per-screen or per-tab).
- Packaged integration templates provided for scanning, searching and viewing SharePoint content from any Dynamics screen.
- One click “Scan and Index” to SharePoint.
- Automatically tag SharePoint content with data extracted from Dynamics minimizing operator keystrokes and reducing data entry errors.
Business BenefitsKnowledgeLake Dynamics SharePoint integration is part of a full suite of award-winning
Enterprise Content Management software solutions for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Users retrieve and view documents directly from the Dynamics application, keeping focus on the current
work environment and minimizing distractions, improving response time and customer satisfaction.
- Increased productivity through quicker access to documents; meaning faster processing and routing of
applications, invoices, approvals, and workflow completion.
- High adoption rate because users continue to work with familiar Dynamics screens versus learning a new
- Take advantage of your SharePoint investment without having to train your organization how to use
- Utilize SharePoint for other document management functionality including Collaboration, Records
Management, Compliance, Business Intelligence and Workflow.