Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, Dicom now serves customers across a wide range of industries, modes of transportation, and throughout all of North America, fulfilling 75,000 shipments a day.
Dicom meets the needs of business-to-business customers in the U.S. and Canada through express, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
Our comprehensive transport solutions include:
- Regional Parcel
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Final Mile
- Full truckload
- Warehousing and distribution
- Cross-border services
- Dedicated logistics
- Pool distribution
Dicom partners with customers of all sizes and in a wide range of industries throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- View the locations of our 105 offices across Canada and the U.S.
- See our regional and less-than-truckload network.
- View the Dicom nationwide service network.
- See our full-truckload lanes.
- See the Dicom final mile services map.